Guaranteed every time you experience a problem in your company there is a missing or broken system in your operations. This section is about getting the work flow organized, streamlined, and focused. Once you shift your entrepreneurial mind to think in systems you will gain control over the results your company produces.
The Systems Business Coach® Organization Module answers the questions:
Your Systems Business Coach will support you in creating, documenting and continuously improving your business systems & process. We will provide you with templates and training to document every process in your business giving you the basic structure of an operation manual. Based on the leadership standards that you set ensure that everything that happens in the business is on purpose. You will gain confidence in your product/service quality and gain freedom to innovate and strategically plan for the future.
- How have you set up the legal ownership of your company?
- Do you have a business plan that you love and are following?
- Do you spend time every single day/week doing something strategic to move you and
your company forward towards your goals?
- Are you spending too much time working as an employee instead of leading?
- Do you have a “dashboard” for key results so you know what is working and what is not?
- Are you in the right facility (This could be bricks and mortar or web site)
- Is your your business presence structured ideally for you to protect your customer service standards and reputation?
- Are you getting the right price, the right products, the best terms with your suppliers?
- What technology are you using? Does it work? Do you know how to use it?
- Is everything that happens in your company written down? (in a consistent format so that the next person that has to do that tasks understands exactly how to do it?)
- Do you know how to fix problems using systems thinking?
- Are you still blaming yourself or your staff when things go wrong?
- Should I raise my prices?
- What do I do now that I have no more money to put into this thing?
- How efficient are your operations?
- Do you feel like you are wasting time and resources?
- Does your Research and Development lead to new products and services in time to
capitalize on your ideas?
- Do you know how everything works?
- Do you have a clear understanding of how everything in the company is integrated?