Show Me The Money – Small Business Financial Coaching Program
This 8-week course, “Show Me the Money” focuses on the primary challenge of ensuring that there is enough money to keep the business viable and strong moving forward.
With this Pandemic, Small business owners like yourself, who may be already stretched financially, are finding yourself in a constant state of fight or flight, not knowing which way to turn. Some are unable to get through their day due to anxiety and fear. Systems Business Coach has been coaching and training small business owners for 11 years and knows the exact support they need.
By taking this course the small business owner will be supported to:
- Accurately set up your books so that you have up-to-date data to make sound financial decisions.
- Have a greater understanding of your financial reports.
- Develop a cash plan.
- Structure your business based on Covid-19 new realities to be and stay profitable, and make sound financial decisions. This will in turn protect jobs, supplier and customer relationships and start to re-build the economy.
- Evaluate current products and pricing along with the increased costs associated with Covid-19 compliances.
- Take inventory of your own net worth, debt, and personal budget to ensure they have a plan to weather this economic storm.
- Provide guidance in creating a financial plan that includes both business personal care and reward for the short and long haul.
- Eight (8) x 90-minute business development group coaching sessions, held via video conference
- A Confidential Business Assessment
- Access to the Systems Business Coach® Business Management Dashboard
- Access to an extensive library of tools and templates to support business growth activities