Hiring employees can be frightening and risky. With the right systems in place your mitigate that risk and have the opportunity to fully realize your company goals and your personal dreams by strategically building a great team. Great bosses have systems and structure in place that strengthens their company culture and provides an optimal working environment. These systems support their employees by eliminating errors and empowering them. Empowered employees make the better decisions in the moment. Ideally we want everyone on the team working towards a shared desired result through organizational accountability – Protecting what you have worked so hard to build and leveraging your strengths through others to earn income leads to personal
“Organize the work, not the people”.
Beverlee Rasmussen, CEC, PCC
The Systems Business Coach® Team Module answers the questions:
- How to I hire the right people?
- What is important about having an org chart?
- What motivates employees?
- Why writing down expectations makes everyone happier?
- What should I ask at an interview to know I’m getting the right person?
- Should I hire my family?
- How do I inspire and motivate my employees when money is often so tight?
- Do I have to give a raise every year?
- How do I measure employees performance is a most productive and positive way?
- How best to reprimand an employee?
- How do I create an employee handbook?
- Should I reward my key employees by making them part owner?
- Is there a best way to fire an employee?
- How do I give an employee an official warning for bad behaviour?
- You staff draft the systems
- What is the difference between delegation vs abdication?
- How can I get the employees to clean the bathroom so I don’t have to?
As the leader of your business you will learn how to articulate, document and share your future vision, and consistently fulfill your promises to customers. You will feel confident meeting challenges, and will be positioned to take advantage of opportunities to grow your business. You coach will guide you in the development of structure and systems within your business that set no-comprise standards so your employees know what needs to be done to achieve shared goals and crystal clear communication. Your quality of life improves with better health, less stress and a company your are proud to call yours.
With your leadership skills, your business will operate more efficiently while generating more time and profit for you the business owner.