Last updated: May 11, 2020
Cookies are small pieces of text files stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Tracking technologies operate similarly.
When you use the Website, SBC may place tracking technology files in your web browser. SBC uses essential tracking technologies that are required to authenticate users, operate the Website and prevent fraudulent use of SBC’s other services. Essential tracking technologies that SBC uses include:
- JSessionID (SBC) – General purpose platform session cookie used to maintain a users’ state across page requests.
- GCLB (SBC) – Cookie used for website load balancing by optimizing the response rate between the visitor and the site and distributing the traffic load on multiple network links or servers.
SBC also uses non-essential cookies and tracking technologies on the Website in order to improve the user experience and help market our company. While most of this tracking for marketing purposes is done via third parties, sometimes SBC may embed certain features from these third parties into our own Website. You may change the settings of our non-essential tracking technologies either through the Website or by using the links below:
- _gid (Google Analytics) – This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating analytics reports of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
- _ga (Google Analytics) – This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
- _gat_gtag_UA_93734164_3 (Google Analytics) – Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.
- Collect (Google Analytics) – Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- Ia_leadsource – Google UA Tracking.
- VUID (Vimeo Cookie) – This cookie is installed by Vimeo and collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.
Residents of the European Economic Area have certain privacy rights pursuant to the General Data protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament (“e-Privacy Directive”). SBC complies with the GDPR and e-Privacy Directive when it comes to cookies and tracking technologies. For more information about the GDPR or the e-Privacy Directive please visit the following links: GDPR and e-Privacy Directive.
In addition to the above listed tracking technologies, SBC uses the following third-party services, who may also be listed above:
SBC does not sell any personal information form Coaches or Clients to any third-party.