I always get excited at the beginning of the year. There is so much potential every new year—a blank canvas. There can also be pressure to make this year better than the last and to reach any goals you’ve set.
As you look forward to this new year, take a moment to reflect on all you’ve accomplished in the past year. This is a moment to celebrate how far you’ve come. By looking back at what you’ve already done, it boosts your confidence for what you can do next.
SBC Business Reflections
In that spirit, I wanted to share what Systems Business Coach® did in 2022. Some top highlights are:
- I completed the Small Business Field Guide. This comprehensive workbook has simple, pragmatic steps for common business challenges. This book is now available for any small business owner to purchase.
- I wrote Small Business, Big Opportunity. It’s set to launch this year and I can’t wait for you to read it. It’s the perfect companion to the Small Business Field guide. While the guide is filled with pragmatic tools and worksheets, the book is filled with applicable stories and examples to uplift every part of your business.
- I travelled to Lithuania and certified 6 new Certified Systems Business Coaches®. This training event was supported by the Lithuanian Sr. Trade Commissioner. You can watch his opening video here.
- Systems Business Coach® officially expanded to England! I’ve met with several Chambers and Economic development agencies in South London.
- Re-branded our website to include all the clients we serve! From small business owners to coaches to business development organizations. As long as it helps small business owners, we help you!
On a personal note, the Rasmussen family welcomed a new baby! My grandson, Harrison. And as life goes, we lost 4 dear friends this year. I’ve also started my masters in Executive and Organizational Coaching at Royal Roads University. It’s the first coaching masters in Canada.
2022 has been a beautiful year of growth for SBC. And all of it has been in service to you, the small business owner.
What did you accomplish last year? What inspiration did you find during your business reflection?
Small business owners have big dreams. Each year it can feel like you are almost there, “This year. This is the year. It’s all going to come together.” Yet you feel like you’ve been saying that for the last five years.
Don’t give up. This dream is yours for a reason and you are capable of seeing it come to light. What you have to give is valuable and I truly believe your business will make the world a better place. The world needs small business owners like you. So go after your dreams this year. And if you need any help along the way, the team at Systems Business Coach® is here to help.
You are exactly where you are meant to be. Trust and believe. It will come.
I want to celebrate what you accomplished this year with you and talk about your goals for 2023. Will you share your story in the comments?
Until next time, enjoy your Entrepreneurial Journey.