Chaos to Calm using Systems Thinking – Business Operations Coaching Program
This 6-week course, “Chaos to Calm using Systems Thinking” focuses on gaining the necessary skills to prioritize your time, plan strategically, and make sound business decisions all while developing your operations manual.
Small business owners struggle in the best of times, there is simply too much to do and not enough time to do it. How then, do you organize for stability and growth during a pandemic? Systems Business Coach has been coaching and training small business owners for 11 years and knows the exact support they need.
By taking this course the small business owner will be supported to:
- Evaluate and measure time management.
- Break down specific actions needed to achieve short term goals.
- Create a 12-month strategic plan.
- Develop a systems-thinking mindset to solve problems at a high level faster.
- Reduce chaos in day-to-day business operations.
- Structure business based on Covid-19 new realities to stay more organized and make sound business decisions.
- Start or expand their business operations manual.
- Six (6) x 90-minute business development group coaching sessions, held via video conference
- Two (2) 1:1 private 90-minute business coaching sessions.
- A Confidential Business Assessment
- Access to the Systems Business Coach® Business Management Dashboard
- Access to an extensive library of tools and templates to support business growth activities