Beyond Covid – Strengthen and Grow your Small Business
Business Training specifically for Small Business Owners
Beyond Covid- Strengthen and Grow your Small Business.
Specifically: Each week gain greater control over your business results including achieving goals, increasing your revenue, having happier customers, more productive employees, an operations manual in hand and increased confidence in your own leadership.
In our “learn by doing” model, participants over the next five months will:
- Adapt to the changes Covid has made in your business and strategize how to respond to this change. Get rid of your doubts by joining this resilient group of small business owners.
- Strengthen your small business leadership skills to meet your desired business outcomes. This could be wanting greater financial rewards, having your company run without you there and or just increasing your overall satisfaction. Reinforce your skills to meet your goals.
- Learn strategies to tackle business frustrations. Integrate new strategies to come out with lasting solutions.
- Understand what a system is and why it matters. Develop and update your systems to get the results you want, not the results you have. Produce the foundations of your operations manual.
- Set quarterly goals that prioritize your most pressing problems. Create a concrete plan to achieve your goals by breaking down your actions, activities and schedules.
- Use your core values to refine your daily operations and work culture. Start shaping your business into a place you are excited to go to every day.
- Define your company promise and understand how it impacts daily operations and influences customers. Leverage the power of your company promise to lead your team and increase sales.
- Simplify your marketing process by understanding your customers. Maximize time and energy by clearly defining your target market. Be able to take a break and see your organic traffic increase.
- Set your products up in new ways to sell successfully in the Covid market. Boost your bestsellers and make it easier for customers to buy from you by clearly describing your products.
- Get your products in front of your ideal customers. Find a promotional model that generates money and brings in customers during a pandemic. Never waste your time promoting to the wrong people again.
- Extract the basic meaning from your company’s main financial reports. Develop the foundations of a sustainable reporting system. Erase uncertainty and risk by understanding your company’s financial facts. Assess opportunities to improve profit.
- Develop a financial system to predict and stabilize your income and expenses. Learn how to get more money and spend less.
- Discover the truth about profit and engage on a path toward a steady cash flow. Construct a solid system to ensure you pay yourself in a rewarding way.
- Become confident delegating. Utilize your team’s skills to reach your goals in a dynamic and valuable way. Take home a position agreement template to clarify team roles and avoid resentment.
- Find out how to tell who is the best candidate for a job and for you. Confidently hire thanks to our tried-and-tested hiring method. Understand outsourcing to take advantage of the world’s best talent.
- Make more money and have a higher satisfaction rate by focusing on your company culture. Learn how to show up and talk to build deeper relationships with employees and customers. Apply powerful coaching strategies to enhance your communication.
- Describe your company’s current workflow. Identify how your team can produce results in an efficient way. Walk away with a solid system that improves employee performance and production.
- Measure the impact of good and bad service. Understand how this connects to your systems and standards. Improve your customer service.
- Present a final team project. Honour the accumulation of your learning by supporting all businesses on your team. Leave this course with practical and measurable skills. Feel supported by a new network.
- Evaluate where you started and where you are now after obtaining the tools and skills from this course. Look to the future with clearly defined goals and motivation.
READY? Taking this course will make you a stronger leader and business owner. We are looking forward to meeting you!
BEYOND COVID – Strengthen and Grow Your Small Business
This rigorous Small Business Management Training Program is designed for both novice and experienced business owners. Intended to help you thrive during and after a global pandemic through business management training in the areas of Leadership, Operations, Finance, HR, and Marketing & Sales.
Even in the best of times, running a small business is hard. The pandemic has added previously unimaginable amounts of stress, uncertainty and hardship. To sustain their companies during this difficult time, small business owners need support while adapting to change. This course provides a practical road map, with guided learning on how to move forward. Each lesson is strategically designed to improve small business results, one positive step at a time.
Over five months, gain both the tools and the training to ensure that your business has the best chance for growth and profitability while at the same time developing strategies and habits that improve work life balance and personal wealth. This course brings positive, practical focus and ignites motivation to move forward.
Each week gain greater control over your business results including achieving goals, increasing your revenue, having happier customers, more productive employees, an operation manual in hand and increased confidence in your own leadership. Share what has changed in your business during Covid and prepare for the changes you can implement to be prosperous and free.
Technical support is provided to help students participate in this virtually delivered, in real time course; no previous technical knowledge is necessary to participate.
Virtual Classroom [Zoom]
- 30 hours of live instruction over 20 weeks [ 90 minutes of in class instruction via Zoom]
- Weekly cohort discussions, readings and directed learning activities
- 10 hours of directed fieldwork and assignments.
- Strategies, tools, templates, and processes to strengthen your Business.
Easy to use online collaboration portal for learning and communication.
March 11, 2021 – July 29, 2021 1:00 -2:30 PM PST
April 7, 2021 – August 11, 2021 5:00 – 6:30 PM PST
October 6, 2021 – February 16, 2022 8:00 – 9:30 am PST