One of the most powerful and essential systems to develop for growing your business is the ways you take care of and nurture your existing customers.
Plan to retain your customers!
It is common to take those deeply valuable relationships you have with your best customers for granted.
Here are a few ideas for how you can delight your customers and increase your retention margins!
- Send a birthday card
- Personally deliver a gift
- Check-in with them for no other reason than to say hello
- Give them referrals
- Use your network to help solve a problem for them
- Invite them to events/parties/celebrations
- Stay in regular communication with them
- Take them for lunch
- Answer your phone
- Be transparent about pricing
- Make it simple to buy (and buy again!)
What specifically can you strategically do to delight and retain customers in your business?
Try to take some time today to write down what you will do!
Until next time, enjoy your Entrepreneurial Journey!
The Small Business Field Guide
This blog highlights only a few of the skills small business leaders need to run a successful business. If you want to learn more, grab a copy of the Small Business Field Guide.
This guide covers everything you need to know to have a prosperous business.